Page 1 of 1

Anybody want to go climbing?

Posted: 04 Mar 2013 14:13
by buffaloaf
Γεια σου!

I'm new in the Athens area and I'm looking for anyone who would like to go climbing anytime.

I have a 60m rope, sport & trad gear.
I lead trad up to (5.10a/b, VI+/VII-, 6a/6a+)
I lead sport up to (5.11b, VII+)
And I'm competent in multi-pitch routes as well.

If anyone is interested please post!

-Luke

Re: Anybody want to go climbing?

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 23:35
by Che
Luke where are you staying...which suburb?

Re: Anybody want to go climbing?

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 09:19
by dimspar
Suburb βλαχο....

Re: Anybody want to go climbing?

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 10:46
by Che
Ενταξει ρε ψηλη....11.30 τη νυχτα τι περιμενες???να εκλεξω και Παπα???

Re: Anybody want to go climbing?

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 21:28
by buffaloaf
Hello everyone,
Thanks for the response, I have finally got around to checking my post :P. I'm currently in the Athens city center area. It appears that I will very likely need to leave the Shenegen Area for a little while so climbing maybe hit or miss until I figure out logistics. I think that as a USA citizen they only give me 3 months in a 6 month period.. so I'm thinking of spending some time in Antalya, Turkey if this tourist visa is a hassle... anyone want to join?

-Luke