Hello everyone,
Thanks for the response, I have finally got around to checking my post :P. I'm currently in the Athens city center area. It appears that I will very likely need to leave the Shenegen Area for a little while so climbing maybe hit or miss until I figure out logistics. I think that as ...
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Mar 2013 21:28
- Forum: Αθλητική αναρρίχηση
- Topic: Anybody want to go climbing?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4282
- 04 Mar 2013 14:13
- Forum: Αθλητική αναρρίχηση
- Topic: Anybody want to go climbing?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4282
Anybody want to go climbing?
Γεια σου!
I'm new in the Athens area and I'm looking for anyone who would like to go climbing anytime.
I have a 60m rope, sport & trad gear.
I lead trad up to (5.10a/b, VI+/VII-, 6a/6a+)
I lead sport up to (5.11b, VII+)
And I'm competent in multi-pitch routes as well.
If anyone is interested ...
I'm new in the Athens area and I'm looking for anyone who would like to go climbing anytime.
I have a 60m rope, sport & trad gear.
I lead trad up to (5.10a/b, VI+/VII-, 6a/6a+)
I lead sport up to (5.11b, VII+)
And I'm competent in multi-pitch routes as well.
If anyone is interested ...